[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Generation

Chauncey Montgomery montgoc1 at oplin.org
Wed May 7 09:25:10 EDT 2014

Jayaraj,
"Minor" detail I missed in original post; add to the displayed fields:
Item -> Call Number/Volume -> Bibliographic Record :: Flattened MARC
Fields - Normalized Value

This should show you what data is contained in that Subfield. Sorry
about that.

CM
--
Chauncey G. Montgomery, MLIS
Director/Fiscal Officer | Community Library