[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report Generation

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Thu May 8 03:43:26 EDT 2014

Hello,

The "minor" detail have made a major change in our library's attempt to
generate reports based on MARC fields. The idea suggested by Chauncy
Montgomery is highly useful, simple and perfect for generating reports
based on any MARC sub filed/ Tags. The individual normalized values can be
combined using more than one template or using any spreadsheet.

The output is really wonderful.

I use this opportunity to express sincere thanks to all who actively
participated in the discussion and share their valuable ideas.

--
Jayaraj J R
Central Library