[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] browser client update 2014-05-09 / UI lists for sprint 1; packaging, etc.

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri May 9 09:46:59 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Bill Erickson <berick at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I don't have any specific feedback requests this time, but feedback is of
> course always welcome / appreciated.
>
> http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:browser_staff:dev_notes

Feedback: this looks awesome, Bill. Your choices for the JavaScript
tools match everything that I've seen for best practices, and seeing
automated unit tests for the staff client coming together fills me
with great hope. You're putting together a nice, solid, user _and_
developer friendly foundation for the future.

Thanks!