[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] To Displaying date format in the Receipt Template Output

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Sat May 10 00:28:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

When printing the due date in the check out slip it prints both date and
time. The %due_date% tag is given, the output displayed in the printed
receipt contains both date and time. How to avoid time being displayed in
the receipt printout.

the current output for due date:   25-07-2014 11:59PM

our required output for due date: 25-07-2014

The time displayed can create confusion with the user as our library is not
currently working 24 hours. So we need to restrict the output to date
format only. Is there any way available to do this

--
Jayaraj J R
Central Library