[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Authority control vendors?

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Wed May 14 15:05:31 EDT 2014

I used Backstage a few years ago for an authorities cleanup, I can
confirm that they do good work -- I was very pleased with their results
& thoroughness.

They've done several other Evergreen systems so they're comfortable with
its ins-and-outs.

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Librarian II, Public Services
Kent County Public Library