[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client dev 2014-05-19 / feedback requests

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Tue May 20 14:20:49 EDT 2014

+1

Lynn Floyd
lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library
864-260-4500 x181
http://www.andersonlibrary.org <http://www.andersonlibrary.org/>

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Bill Erickson
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 1:42 PM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] staff client dev 2014-05-19 / feedback requests

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> wrote:

> I have feedback requests for patron horizontal vs. vertical display and link (<a>) behavior.

Bill, just to be clear, and I think is what you mean, you're
advocating leaving the "special click" behavior for normal looking
links up to the web browser?

So folks can use whatever they're used to in the environment they're
used to, whether it's using context menus or keyboard shortcuts.

Yes, exactly, no custom context menus or hard-coded target="_blank" attributes.  They're just links.

-b

--

Bill Erickson