[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] match point issue/date due problem-altered now

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Thu May 22 09:06:08 EDT 2014

Hi Janice,

I am not sure I understand quite well, whether the „no_matchpoint“ problem
occurs when checking out any book or whether it occurs only for one
particular book with the barcode 1000023285.
If it happens with the one particular book only, I would guess the problem
might be related to item attributes and probably some of the attributes
defined in the circulation policies are missing or having a wrong value .
For example in our library it  happens - according circulation policies -
with items that have „is reference“ flag or when circulation modifier is
missing (but it could be anything else, like wrong or missing user home
library etc.).

Eva

--
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2
IČO: 45769621, DIČ: CZ45769621
Č. ú. 1993 04/5500 - Raiffeisenbank