[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] match point issue/date due problem-altered now

Trevor Johnson tjohnson at apls.state.al.us
Thu May 22 10:00:42 EDT 2014

Did you make any changes to your default circulation policy? I  received the no_matchpoint error when I attempted to modify the loan duration in our default Circulation Policy Configuration. My solution was to restore the original policies to their defaults and then create a new policy for specific items(Permission Group, Circulation modifier, Copy location. . .etc).

On May 21, 2014, at 1:58 PM, Janice Huber <janice.huber at asburyseminary.edu> wrote:

> Okay, I got good thoughts and suggestions for my Hard Due date issue but when I tried to delete and add a new Hard Due date to start over, I started to get a message that starts with a "no match points" message and goes on to the below message:
>
> Network or server failure.  Please check your Internet connection to evergreen-dev.asburyseminary.edu and choose Retry Network.  If you need to enter Offline Mode, choose Ignore Errors in this and subsequent dialogs.  If you believe this error is due to a bug in Evergreen and not network problems, please contact your help desk or friendly Evergreen administrators, and give them this information:
> method=open-ils.circ.checkout.full.override
> params=["65364592fe99660d932b708ae4ecd961",{"barcode":"1000023285","patron":10629},0]
> THROWN:
> {"payload":[],"debug":"osrfMethodException :  *** Call to [open-ils.circ.checkout.full.override] failed for session [1400676484.461296.140067648415801], thread trace [1]:\nCan't call method \"duration_rule\" on an undefined value at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenILS/Application/Circ/Circulate.pm line 1914.\n\n","status":500}
> STATUS:
>
> I don't know it someone else made a change in our system or if what I was trying to do caused this error. The book I am trying to check out gives that same message for every type of patron. I was only working with a policy for one type of patron....so wise ones, any insight.
>
> We were able to add a duration rule of "default" and leave the hard due date actively in a field also but now we get the message of "no match points" and then "There was a network failure."
>
> The consistent issue here is "no match points". I have checked everywhere I can, making sure the default circulation policy has an entry for things like duration rule and max fines but something is not matching...
>
> Can anyone help? Fishing around all day is not getting it done.
>

> Janice Huber
> Information Commons Manager
> 204 N Lexington Ave
> Wilmore, KY 40390