[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Drop down field won't allow choice

Janice Huber janice.huber at asburyseminary.edu
Thu May 29 15:33:41 EDT 2014

When I am trying to pick a Main Permission Group for a particular patron
the system only provides a swirling wheel when I hover over the group I
really what, in this case Community Borrower.
It will allow me to pick and save a different permission group but it is a
wrong group.

What does this mean? I am at four out of six in my adding of patron types
so I am excited to be making headway...any ideas for me?

Janice Huber
Information Commons Manager
204 N Lexington Ave
Wilmore, KY 40390