[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.6.1 and 2.5.5 Uploaded

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Fri May 30 13:53:34 EDT 2014

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for bringing this up again.  I have been thinking about it since your earlier issues, and rather than start that thread here, I am going to respond in a new thread on the dev list, as this is going to need input from the other developers.

Thanks again,
Dan

Daniel Wells
Library Programmer/Analyst