[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bug Squashing Day is almost here

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Nov 3 11:14:12 EST 2014

Hi all,

Our next community Bug Squashing day is November 10, just a week away
from today. I have posted details about the day at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing:2014-11-10.

The goal of the day is for all members of the Evergreen community
(developers, support staff, users, fans) to work together to reduce bugs
in Evergreen. The recap from our last bug squashing day at
http://evergreen-ils.org/bug-squashing-day-wrap-up/ can give you a sense
of the type of activity that occurs during the day.

Anyone interested in improving Evergreen is invited to help out during
the day by confirming (or, in some cases, unconfirming) bugs, testing
bug fixes, fixing bugs, and/or merging bug fixes into Evergreen.

To make it as easy as possible for all members of the community to
participate, MOBIUS and MassLNC will once again provide Sandboxes that
can be used to test bug fixes. If you need to use a Sandbox, please fill
out the request form at http://goo.gl/forms/boKucpwnpz by the end of the
day Thursday, November 6, to give us sufficient time to load the code.
We will have a limited number of Sandboxes available and may not be able
to accommodate all requests, but we’ll do our best to see that everyone
who wants to test a bug fix has the opportunity to do so.

If you have any questions or ideas to make Bug Squashing Day even
better, feel free to let me know!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier