[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Policies - list?

Michele Morgan mmorgan at noblenet.org
Fri Nov 7 14:43:27 EST 2014

Hi Jennifer,

It is possible to have some control over the display of the Circulation Policies
table in the client.

If you Right click on the column header row, you'll get a pop-up box with
options to sort and choose display fields. Using this sort will apply to the
entire table. You can also save your settings so you'll get your preferred view
of the table everytime you view it.

Here's a page from the 2.6 Evergreen documentation describing this, but this has
been true for a few versions back:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.6/_sorting_circulation_policies.html

If you Uncheck Auto Width, you should be able to drag the column separators to
resize columns.

Depending on your Evergreen version, you may also have a "Filter" option (next
to the Back and Next links) option which would allow you to view subsets of the
table based on values in the columns.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele Morgan, Technical Assistant
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org