[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bookings throwback

Victoria Bush vbush at ilstu.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:40:45 EST 2014

We’re still sitting on Evergreen 2.1, and while upgrading is in the plans, I’ve got to figure something else out first.

I’m trying to use Bookings to make some instructional technology available to faculty to check out, but while I have resources listed in the Bookings list under Admin > Server Admin > Booking > Resources, I cannot place any reservations on any items. I’ve tried to verify that my permissions are set correctly per this page:

http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.1/html/SettingBookingPermissions.html <http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.1/html/SettingBookingPermissions.html>

And I seem to be okay. But the resources simply don’t seem to be there. Suggestions?
--
Victoria Bush
Opscan Evaluation Manager
vbush at ilstu.edu