[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Timeout

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Tue Oct 7 10:53:50 EDT 2014

Hi Donald,

If you go to

Admin -> Local Administration -> Library Settings Editor in the staff
client (with an account that has the right permissions of course) In the
security group there is a setting called "Staff Login Inactivity Timeout
(in seconds)"  Set that to zero.  You can filter for it easily using
"timeout"

Hope that helps.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>