[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPW Participant

Gunpreet Ahuja gunpreetahuja0528 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:25:37 EDT 2014

Hey, I am Gunpreet Ahuja, a third year Computer Science student at
Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. I am
filled with the aspirations of becoming a freelancer and I really look
forward to this entry as a first step towards this, even if it is a
small one. Hope it gets through as a good beginning and definitely
becomes a best one. I wish to work on UI Style Guide. Please guide my
how to proceed!
Thank you.

--
Gunpreet Ahuja