[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Equinox is hiring! Business Manager

Angela Kilsdonk akilsdonk at esilibrary.com
Thu Oct 16 13:55:02 EDT 2014

Equinox is looking for a Business Manager to join our team.  The Business
Manager must be familiar with company policies and procedures related to
billing and accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll. The
Business Manager oversees all business office functions and is responsible
for ensuring policy & procedure compliance in all related areas. He/she
interfaces with the President, Vice President, and Directors as well as
provides verbal and written reports to the Equinox Board.

Essential Duties:

   - Manage Billing, Accounts Payable, and Payroll
   - Conduct P&L and other financial reviews
   - Prepare financial analysis and other special management reports
   - Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliations
   - Prepare and coordinate schedules for year end audit
   - Assist in developing and communicating finance policies and procedures
   - Assist in the preparation of year-end budget
   - Manage Payroll and Tax compliance
   - Assist with Human Resources management
   - All other duties as assigned

     Required Skills:

   - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
   perform each essential duty satisfactorily.  The requirements listed below
   are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
   -  Must be able to communicate effectively and appropriately orally and
   in writing
   - Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish
   facts and draw valid conclusions
   - Must be detail oriented, highly analytical, and naturally systematic
   with a strong sense of order
   - Must be able to meet deadlines, multitask, and operate effectively
   with moderate supervision
   - Must handle confidential information responsibly

   Required Experience:

   - Over 5 years of experience in payroll management
   - Over 2 years of progressive experience in accounts receivable/payable
   - Experience with P&L and year end audits
   - Experience in human resources management is desirable

  Salary starts at $48,000 and is negotiable and commensurate with
experience.  Equinox offers awesome benefits such as family health, dental,
and vision insurance, fully paid for by the company. We also have a 401(k)
plan, a profit-sharing plan, and long-term employees have the opportunity
to buy stock in the company. We have a positive, fun, and professional work
environment.

Please send your resume, 3 professional references, and salary requirements
to careers at esilibrary.com.

For more information please visit our website:
http://esilibrary.com/who-we-are/careers/

--
Angela Kilsdonk
Education Manager