[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Retrieving no results using Bib Call Number search

Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 21 09:19:34 EDT 2014

Our library uses the 090 in the bibliographic record to display Bib Call Number search. Chris is correct in that the index is linked to a field within the bibliographic record, not at the volume level. I believe you need to configure your system with which field you wish to display. 050 may be the default.

Gislaine Hamelin
Intergrated Library Systems Coordinator | Coordonnatrice du système integrée de la bibliotheque
Library Services | Services bibliothèque
R.H. Coats Building | Immeuble R.-H.-Coats / Floor | Étage 2 Q
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Gislaine.Hamelin at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-762-5443
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939