[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Retrieving no results using Bib Call Number search (Mike Rylander)

Jayaraj JR jayaraj at iisertvm.ac.in
Thu Oct 23 03:09:55 EDT 2014

Hello,

Can you please share how to configure the staff client and reindex in
Evergreen. We are using the Dewey Decimal Classification system and call
number is added to the 082 field, and 'a' subfield. indicator 1 and
indicator 2 are entered as 0 0. I have set

Server Administration->Marc/ Search Facet Fields and edited the entry
corresponding to bibcn and restarted the server. Is there any other steps
to be followed for getting the results using Bib Call Number Search. Is
there any steps to be followed for reindexing ?

Thanking You

--
Jayaraj J R
Library Information Assistant