[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem Printing Spine Labels

Scott Thomas scott at albright.org
Thu Oct 23 12:25:18 EDT 2014

Hi Kathy,
   This fixed it.

Thank you,
Scott

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Lussier
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:37 AM
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem Printing Spine Labels

Hi Scott,

In the Printing Settings Editor (Admin -> Workstation Administration -> Printing Settings Editor), click the "Page Settings" button. Click on the Margins & Header/Footer tab. You'll want to set all of your headers and footer to blank.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier

Project Coordinator

klussier at masslnc.org<mailto:klussier at masslnc.org>