[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Maintenance Releases for 2.5 and 2.6

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Oct 30 21:59:58 EDT 2014

Hi Holly,

The next in the 2.6 series is expected to be 2.6.4, yes. For 2.5
series, it will be 2.5.8.

As an example, you can view on Launchpad, this milestone for 2.6.4
(every bug ticket that has a status of "Fix Committed" is expected to
be part of that maintenance release):
https://launchpad.net/evergreen/+milestone/2.6.4

This link shows all the series and milestones; I like the visual
representation of Evergreen releases, black dots are released, white
dots are pending:  https://launchpad.net/evergreen/+series

Piggybacking on Dan's announcement, next Wednesday, I will also be
planning to work up a maintenance release for the 2.7 series as well,
which will be 2.7.1.

Thanks Dan!

-- Ben

PS:  I think Dan might have meant "3 months" of security-only release
fixes for 2.5 series after this last one is released.  The community
only supports 15 months for releases, 12 months regular, 3 months
security-only.

--
Benjamin Shum
Evergreen Systems Manager