[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposed change in Vendor Listing Policy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Sep 12 10:31:04 EDT 2014

Here's part of my confusion, we already say that vendors listed are
supposed to have an Evergreen offering page.  This is copy and pasted from
the "Getting Listed on the Evergreen Paid Support Services Page" on the
WIKI:

"Show support for the Evergreen community by adding a visible link on their
Evergreen offering page to the Evergreen community web site at"

How is a link back to that page a big deal?