[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposed change in Vendor Listing Policy

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sat Sep 13 13:20:40 EDT 2014

If there was a shared assumption that was in mind when a policy was voted
on, so much that it became a part of the verbiage that was presented to
vendors as the basis of what they should be providing (as is the case) and
indeed, myself in reading it as someone who voted on said policy and shared
that assumption, that kind of undermines the entire policy doesn't it?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>