[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen for Academics - Goals & Priorities Poll

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Sep 19 09:53:10 EDT 2014

Hello,

I just wanted to take a moment and make it clear that it is OK for
more than one person from a particular library or consortium to fill
in the form. Just consider identifying your institution so we know, in
case we want to aggregate data in more than one way.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

--

Yamil Suarez, MCS