[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Awesome Box Integration

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:28:32 EDT 2014

Kathy,

I think that's a good point.  I think Rogan and others have cautioned about
feature creep also.  I think in the end I would be happy to first to see
integration with Awesome Box and then as a second phase some of the other
issues.

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*