[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Purchase Alert Report

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sun Sep 28 22:25:23 EDT 2014

If you're interested here is the purchase alert report I use:

http://pastebin.com/F21LDFH9

There are two versions there, one that reports based on system for
purchasing and one that reports on branches for assigning copies.  There
are some assumptions made since it's for our org unit structure.  It's not
perfect and there are  few places I jury rigged things and could make it
more elegant but it works.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>