[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Proposal to remove some advanced search options from the catalog

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Sep 29 14:07:23 EDT 2014

I agree with that as well.  I assumed we were discussing taking away the
ability for users to be frustrated casually, not intentionally frustrate
power users but it's good to make sure we're all in agreement that we're
just talking about the tpac page for this proposal and nothing "under the
hood" so to speak, correct?

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>