[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions: EDI with Penguin Random House

Codey Kolasinski ckolasinski at cwmars.org
Wed Apr 1 14:49:50 EDT 2015

Thanks so much, Galen!

It worked perfectly and the edi message was successfully placed on Penguin's server.  When they received the file, they realized that they are not able to process Edifact orders though they assured our library that they could do so. They can only process X12 which I'm assuming would require a good deal development.  Just out of curiosity, how did you discover that their server did not accept the account command?

Codey Kolasinski
Systems Librarian at C/W MARS
ckolasinski at cwmars.org
508-755-3323  ext. 29