[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and Zotero - encoding problems

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Apr 9 12:58:12 EDT 2015

So I have a short-term fix that sites can apply documented in the bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1442276 - but it's not something
that I think is the right long-term fix.

Still, seems worthwhile to point it out so that sites that want to make
their Zotero users (and other users of SuperCat feeds) happy can do so
until we figure out how to fix the problem properly.

Dan