[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming Evergreen for Academics meeting - Thursday, April 9

Donald Butterworth don.butterworth at asburyseminary.edu
Thu Apr 9 13:52:49 EDT 2015

Yamil,

It is starting to look like I will not be able to join Evergreen for
Academics today. For some reason my Chatzilla refuses to connect.

I have nothing more to report on the Call Number issue.

You will see that I added "subfield indexing" on the agenda under new
business. You may recall that there was a brief flurry on the list about $t
not indexed in various fields, and that I took that opportunity to indicate
there were a bunch of subfields that needed to be included in the indexes.

I don't know if this is being done by other libraries independently, or if
this issue is being addressed in releases beyond our 2.6 install. It
certainly transcends Academics, but it is a huge big deal to us.

Sorry I won't be there to participate.

Don

--
Don Butterworth