[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upcoming Evergreen for Academics meeting - Thursday, April 9

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:54:40 EDT 2015

Hello,

I decided to cancel today's Evergreen for Academics meeting due not
having enough participants. Thanks to those that made it. If we
followed the current meeting pattern, the next meeting would fall
during the upcoming conference. I would suggest that we collectively
find a time to get together during the conference so we can meet
briefly face to face. We can try during lunch or right after the
sessions end in the afternoon. Alternatively, we can meet on our next
scheduled meeting time, June 11.

BTW, going forward I am open to having meeting by phone, if someone
has access to a conference call system, which I do not. We could also
meet using Google Hangouts.

Finally, I wanted to share that, as suggested in the last meeting, I
created a Evergreen wiki page to share academic minded Evergreen
customizations.

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics:academic_customizations

This page can be accessed from the main Evergreen for Academics wiki page...
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen_for_academics

Thanks,
Yamil

--