[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen logo

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Thu Apr 16 15:18:45 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I *think* this has been discussed on the list before, but for some reason I cannot seem to find the discussion thread at this point.

What I was wondering is if the Evergreen logo (as noted here: http://demo.evergreencatalog.com/opac/images/main_logo.png) is open source?  We're find that on our catalog, we have a white version of the logo, but not a green one.  Rather than recolor pixel by pixel, I would like to use one that's already green or barring that, is there a collection of Evergreen logos that are stashed somewhere?  (I could do a regular image search and find tons of them, but not sure if these are open-sourced).

Does anyone have a logo we might reuse?

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Tony

Tony Bandy