[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen logo

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Apr 16 17:02:02 EDT 2015

All,

Please note that most of the page is out of date.  The language there was from before the Software Freedom Conservancy took custody of the Evergreen logo on behalf of the project.  The image files should work fine, though we should look into moving those somewhere onto the Evergreen web server so GPLS can update and/or archive that page.

We won't take any action before there's a new home for the logos, though, so feel free to use the GPLS site page for now.

More later,

Chris