[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] sql workshop pre-conference

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Apr 17 12:16:54 EDT 2015

For those attending my SQL workshop pre-conference I have a short survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZSZ7M5Q

just to try to get a better idea of what kinds of topics people want to
look at.  If you're attending and you could take a moment to give me some
advance input I would appreciate it.  I've had a handful of respondents
already and gotten some interesting ones and look forward to what others
are interested in as well.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>