[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MARC editor's right-click authority popup lists same authority term multiple times

Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Fri Apr 24 16:07:36 EDT 2015

Good afternoon,

Since we migrated to 2.7.3, our staff noticed when they selected authority terms from MARC editor's right-click authority popup, for example "SAS" or Unemployment/OECD countries/congress, it listed multiple times for the same term from the right-click authority popup list. However from the Manage Authorities, there is no repetition of those authority terms.

Has any 2.7 site ever experienced the similar issue? Do you know the cause?

Thanks,

Rita Liu
Statistics Canada | 100 Tunney's Pasture Driveway, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 100, promenade Tunney's Pasture, Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 613-850-6587
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-951-0939