[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Open-ils-general Digest, Vol 106, Issue 33

Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Mon Apr 27 15:02:40 EDT 2015

Thanks Yamil, that's exactly our reported issue, the repetitive authority terms all have see or see also fields. Which showed multiple times in MARC editor's right-click authority pop-up screen.

In the long term would it be possible to let the MARC Edit's right-click authority pop-up screen display the exact same look as in Manage Authorities.

Also if the newly added TPAC authority browse search function, the TPAC authority browse search result page would list the same result layout as in Manage authorities, that would be awesome!

Thanks a lot,

Rita
*****
Message: 2