[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions - order record question

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Apr 29 23:33:31 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

I don't have an Evergreen-based workaround to offer up. We have a couple of our libraries using MarcEdit and I created a task list that copies the price from the 020c to our 970p ( our order tag subfield for estimated price), then deletes the dollar sign from the copied version of the price. It's a slick way to automate the process. The libraries are using them for records saved using the Amazon to MARC converter that Elaine Hardy mentioned on this list a couple of months ago.

Anyway, unless someone has given you a better idea, the MarcEdit task list might be worth looking into.

Mary Llewellyn
Bibliomation
mllewell at biblio.org

Sent from my iPhone