[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] TPAC and Display of the Summaries & More...can you help?

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Aug 13 11:31:34 EDT 2015

Aaah, that makes sense now!

Since you're hacking that code anyway, what if you built some additional if-then logic into it (I won't try to attempt writing the code at this moment)...

for each node (a or c)...
    if node is an "a"
        set summaryvar = a
    else if node is a "c"
        set summaryvar = summaryvar + c
    end
end

Then you wouldn't have any need to change the summaryplus.tt2

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150