[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction

Danell Haspel haspeld at exchange.larl.org
Thu Aug 13 17:27:43 EDT 2015

Hello Evergreen Community,

I am a staff member at Lake Agassiz Regional Library System in the Detroit Lakes Library.  Detroit Lakes and surrounding area is known for its many lakes.  We provide many services in our library for summer tourists, and we have many patrons/customers that are snowbirds going south for the long Minnesota winters.

I've been at the Detroit Lakes Library as an associate librarian for 10 years.  I write a weekly library column for our newspaper, The Detroit Lakes Tribune, and I really enjoy proofreading, so when I saw catching typos on the list of possible tasks for the Evergreen Committee I joined up.

My husband and I were high school sweethearts, and have been married 37 years.  We have three grown children, Nate, Erin and Ryan who are all married.  We have six grandchildren whose ages range from 2-12 years old, and they keep us young (and busy).

I loved the slide show, and so far I'm just trying to fight the fear factor!

Danell Haspel