[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Aug 14 10:10:46 EDT 2015

Welcome to the circus that is an open source community!  :)

Don't be shy to jump in, more proof readers and documentation folks of all
stripes are welcome.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>