[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction

Kristi Hanson hansonk at nwrlib.org
Fri Aug 14 10:01:21 EDT 2015

Good morning,
I'm Kristi Hanson, and I am the director of the Northwest Regional
Library. My office is in Thief River Falls, MN. There are seven
libraries and two LINK sites in my region.
I have been a librarian for 17 years. While I was in Indiana, I chaired
the Evergreen committee for a year, when the state library was helping
to migrate public libraries to Evergreen. I am familiar with Evergreen
from the admin side as well as the library staff/patron side and I am
very excited that my library region, along with LARL, is going to
migrate this year.

Kristi

--
Kristi D. Hanson, NWRL Director