[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction

Matthew Berowski berowskim at exchange.larl.org
Fri Aug 14 10:25:29 EDT 2015

Hello Evergreen Community,

My name is Matt Berowski and I work with the Lake Agassiz Regional Library in Moorhead in the Regional office as the computer technician for the past year working with Josh on many projects, as well as helping maintaining our public/staff machines for the 13 branches and 9 Link sites.

I Graduated from Minnesota State University December 19, 2013 with a Bachelors in Information technology and have lived in the Moorhead area for the past 6 years. My Girlfriend and I met at 4 years ago at a previous job and now have one child (Brayden) who will be turning 2 on Christmas of this year, who is really good at keeping both of us busy when he's in one of his moods, which thankfully isn't often.

Matt Berowski
Computer Tech
Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th Street South