[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction

Jennifer Johnson johnsonj at larl.org
Fri Aug 14 14:40:06 EDT 2015

Hello,

My name is Jenn Johnson and my journey at Lake Agassiz Regional Library
as a Branch Librarian started in January of 2015. I try to make sure all
the little pieces of the library come together in a neat and orderly
fashion for the Hawley Public Library patrons.

I graduated from Minnesota State University, Moorhead in 2012 with
psychology and Criminal Justice degrees but decided to take another road
after graduation. I am now enrolled as an online Graduate Student at
Southern New Hampshire University in the Public History program. I keep
busy with my two jobs, school, amazing husband of a year and half, and
my highly entertaining and busy 9 year old step son.

--
Jennifer Johnson - Library Associate I
Hawley Public Library