[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2.8.2 Staff Client and Mange Offline Transactions

Michael Peters mpeters at emeralddata.net
Mon Aug 17 12:35:08 EDT 2015

Thanks to Ben Shum for nailing this.  I was missing my offline-config.pl
in /openils/conf because I didn't run the traditional eg_db_config step
that you'd normally run in a clean install.

Put my old one in place and everything is smooth sailing.

Michael Peters
Senior Systems Analyst
Emerald Data Networks, Inc.
Phone: 678.302.3000 x1013