[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Acquisitions module

Elisa Chandler echandler at thebluemountains.ca
Mon Aug 17 15:26:53 EDT 2015

I am considering implementing the acquisitions module but I have some questions.  We are a one-branch library and would like to track budgets by Collection. If you use the acquisitions module and don't mind answering some questions, please contact me off-list at echandler at thebluemountains.ca.

Thanks
Elisa Chandler
The Blue Mountains Public Library

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, and permanently delete the original message. Please be aware that Internet communications are subject to the risk of data corruption and other transmission errors. By submitting your or another individual's personal information to the Town of The Blue Mountains you agree, and confirm your authority from such other individual, to our collection, use and disclosure of such personal information in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.