[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] A Belated LARL introduction...

Deb Kvittum kvittumd at exchange.larl.org
Mon Aug 17 16:06:30 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

My name is deb Kvittum and I work at the Moorhead branch of Lake Agassiz Regional Library.  I've had assorted positions in the 8-or-so years I've worked at LARL and am currently Branch Manager of the Moorhead branch (which means I deal with all the damaged items and people who don't return things.  Sigh.  Luckily, I also get regular customer interaction with people who don't damage and steal things or I'd be a complete pessimist).

I joined our Evergreen group because I'm hoping to get a head-start on learning the new system and also help shape it to best suit our needs (and wants) as we go along.

I'm a spinster with a cat  whose all-time favorite thing to do is to kick back with some knitting and watch a British mysteries series (although I also like some Australian and New Zealand ones.  And Doctor Who).  Now that the summer travel season is FINALLY winding down and the number of friends and family visiting is FINALLY decreasing, I'll hopefully have more time for my me time.  (No offense to said family and friends.  I love them.  But couldn't they space their visits out a bit more?  It was a deluge!)

Looking forward to working with all of you and learning more about Evergreen!
- deb

PS - a lot of the posts I'm seeing are

Deb Kvittum  - Branch Manager
Moorhead Public Library
Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th Street South
Moorhead, MN  56560
218-233-7594 or 218-233-3757 ext 102
www.larl.org

Lake Agassiz Regional Library
Imagine all possibilities.  Explore the World.  Awaken your mind.