[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction

leichterl leichterl at larl.org
Wed Aug 19 14:19:37 EDT 2015

Hello, Evergreen Community,

 I'm Lori Leichter, a library assistant at the Detroit Lakes branch of
the Lake Agassiz Regional Library system. I've been here just over 7
years. Many, many, many years before starting here I did programming- in
assembly language, using floppy disks (an upgrade from the IBM cards I
used while getting my degree.) Pretty sure that, even if I could
remember any of those skill, they would not be too useful now, but that
experience is the source of my great respect for modern programmers and
the amazing things they can get computers to do. Hope I can be of some
help!