[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Third Party Credit Card Vendors

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:39:44 EDT 2015

Dawn,

We use PayPal to take payments.  The main issue is that C/W MARS has to
maintain a credit account and track payments centrally so the appropriate
library in our system receives the money.

Tim Spindler
Executive Director
C/W MARS

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*