[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Another LARL member introduction

Sharon Douglas douglass at exchange.larl.org
Fri Aug 21 15:16:22 EDT 2015

Greetings Evergreen Community,

I think I'm the last Lake Agassiz Regional Library group member to introduce herself. Have been busy answering migration questions and filling out mapping spreadsheets. What an exciting time.

I'm Sharon Douglas, manage most of the settings, data cleanup, and reporting for the automation system. Have a cataloging background, which seriously helps when working out why a title isn't showing up in the web catalog.

When not working, I can't help but try making basic food ingredients from scratch. Just finished trying out the idea of dehydrating sour cream, turning it into a powder, and storing it. What did I learn? While this taste great rehydrated, you really do need to get it into a fine powder form. Grainy sour cream, not so great.

Sharon Douglas  -  Automation Coordinator - Lake Agassiz Regional Library
118 5th St S  - Moorhead MN 56561  -  218-233-3757 ext 138  -  www.larl.org
The mission of LARL is to enrich lives and strengthen communities
LARL values intellectual freedom, equal access to information, respect,
tolerance, fun and welcoming atmosphere, excellent customer service,
and a current community driven collection.