[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgraded to 2.8.3 - Book covers no longer loading

Jesse McCarty jessem at burlingtonwa.gov
Mon Aug 24 19:13:36 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I just recently upgraded our test server (slated for promotion to Production once the kinks are worked out) from 2.8.1 to 2.8.3 and now none of the book cover images are loading. Has anyone run into this or know what I need to change to get them back? I copied over our Novelist SetEnv information from the old configuration file and this appears to be the only thing that broke with the 2.8.3 upgrade.

Only clue I can see so far in the logs is the following line:

Evergreen gateway: [perl:error] [pid 30041] [172.xx.xx.xxx:54675] Can't call method "use" on unblessed reference at /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2/OpenILS/WWW/AddedContent.pm line 67

Thanks in advance.

Jesse McCarty
City of Burlington
IT Technical Assistant