[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Upgraded to 2.8.3 - Book covers no longer loading

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 11:19:59 EDT 2015

Jesse,

Beware there is no added content module for Novelist, at least not in the
same sense as the OpenLibrary, ContentCafe, and Syndetic modules.  Novelist
is only used within the templates and in the Apache configuration.

If you have Novelist set as your added content provider in opensrf.xml it
could produce the kind of error you are seeing.

Hope this helps,

-b